Duration: 7 hours (varies per student)
Location: Queens Village, exact location disclosed in confirmation email
This course is for previous students/people who already have wigmaking experience.
- Sewing machine set up
- Measurements, Guidelines & track placement
- Doubling wefts
- closure & frontal wig construction fundamentals
- Mesh dome or mesh ventilated cap construction
- All Customization & Styling Techniques
- & more
Due to the limited amount of time we have for the class, you will learn how to construct a closure wig & I will show you the guidelines for the other.
*Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE*
A product list and detailed guide are included in every class.
All tools and products such as the sewing machine, bleach, styling tools/products, ect. will be available to use during the class.
You must provide your own hair.
If you need hair, please note, we need at least 6 business days notice before your class to purchase hair for your class.
Payments are non-refundable. You can either secure your class with a deposit of $300 (The remaining balance is due the day of your class*) or pay in full
*You can make the payment via Cash, Applepay, Zelle or *Payment Plan
*Opting to a payment plan will require a $100 processing fee.
- If you are feeling ill, experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID you must contact email@example.com ASAP.
- Temperature checks will be administered upon arrival
- You will be required to wear a mask throughout the entire duration of class.
- NO additional guests are allowed whatsoever.
- Please dress comfortably
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICIES
- Deposits are nonrefundable
- If you are unable to attend your class or need to cancel, please inform me at least 72 hours in advance. Your deposit will be forfeited.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time. There is a 10 minute grace period. Once this allotted time is missed, your class will be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited.
*these payment plans are subject to approval. Their approval process is completely out of my control and up to their discretion.